Kou Tea (Garcinia Campbodga Veda) is a blend of 4 different teas.
By drinking one to two cups of KouTea a day, you can look the way you want to look and feel better about yourself!.
This is because of the unique ingredients found within this tea:
- Green tea. Green tea increases metabolism, fat burning and reduce risks of various cancers. It burns upto 43% more energy.
- Oolong tea. Oolong tea burns fat quickly, lowers blood sugar levels, and helps reduce high blood pressure.
- Pu-erh tea. Pu-erh tea helps reduce cholesterol and food craving.
- White tea. White tea is rich in antioxidants and increases fat burning, decreases fat storage, and protects from heart disease.
What are the Benefits of Green Tea?
- It removes free radicals from the body that can contribute to health problems like cancers and heart disease.
- Green tea boosts your metabolism . This helps you to burn through stored fat in your body super fast. You will be using energy faster.
- Green tea helps people lose weight and helps you to maintain the weight loss for a long time.
- Studies indicate green tea can help those who are moderately to severely overweight or even obese to lose weight without any additional activity .
- Green tea’s catechins turn up the fat burning effect in your body – making it easy for you to lose weight for good.
What are the Benefits of Oolong Tea?
- Used for more than 400 years in China, Oolong tea is packed with nutrition. It contains Vitamins A, B, C, E and K, as well as calcium, manganese, copper, folic acids, potassium, selenium and carotin!
- It controls obesity. Oolong contains polyphenol compound in it. This is one of the best compounds in the body for controlling the metabolism, especially fat metabolism. It works by attracting certain types of enzymes and then works to enhance the functions within the cells of the body.
- Use it to bust stress, too. The Osaka Institute for Health Care Science notes that Oolong tea helps reduce stress levels by as much as 18 percent!.
What are the Benefits of Pu-erhTea?
- This tea can help lower blood cholesterol levels by helping remove free radicals from the body. It works naturally without any side effects. It helps you feel great and drop your cholesterol numbers.
- It works to help increase blood circulation throughout the body. With your blood able to flow easier through the body, every cell gets the nutrients it needs more efficiently and ultimately, help you to feel great.
- It can help your body digest food better . Proper digestions can relieve many of the health problems you may have related to the digestion process including upset stomachs and painful colon issues.
- This tea works as an antifungal, anti-inflammatory and anti-mutagenic. That means it can aid the natural immune system in improving health overall.
- It has the ability to suppress the fatty acid synthesis process. That means it can help you to lose weight naturally without any stringent limitations or costly pills. It works to naturally allow your body to lose excess weight.
What are the Benefits of White Tea?
- White tea can help you look younger. It contains polyphenols in high numbers which means that it works as an antioxidant to flush away the toxins found in your cells and blood stream. In doing so, it can help remove many of the free radicals that make your skin look dull and old.
- White tea is an excellent way to lose weight, too. It works to promote circulation and helps maintain blood pressure. In addition to this, white tea is also an effective tool to boost your metabolism. As such, it will help you to naturally burn through fat cells in your body and even boost your overall ability to maintain weight loss after you lose it.
- White tea can also help lower high cholesterol levels . This is because of the catechins found within this tea.
How safe is Kou Tea?
Kou Tea is 100% natural and is perfectly safe to use. Some people who are allergic to teas are cautioned when taking the product. If you have a pre-existing medical condition, please consult with your doctor first.
How should I make Kou Tea?
Boil water and allow it to cool slightly. Then, add the tea bag into the water and allow it to steep for three to five minutes, or until the desired strength is obtained.You can make it stronger if you would like to. If you would like to make more than one cup, just double the recipe accordingly. You can also add other flavorings, such as organic honey to make it a bit sweeter if you like. Drink it cold or hot.
I’ve been using Koutea for about 3 weeks now and so far am very happy with the progress I’ve seen. I’ve noticed that I feel far better than I did before I was using this tea and have noticed my body looking leaner and more defined.
What I really like about the tea is the fact that it actually tastes good – so many of the other teas I tried that are designed to help weight loss tasted absolutely horrible, so this one has been actually enjoy able to use. I’ve been drinking four cups of tea daily and so far have lost 10 pounds total, which is more than I’ve lost on many other former diets that I used.
When I first heard about Koutea, I was a bit skeptical. I just didn’t think that a tea could really help me lose weight. But, my friend had bought a box and had seen some good results, so I figured I’d give it a try.
I have to say I’m pretty shocked with the results I’ve seen. My pants are fitting looser, my energy levels are up, my hunger is much more controllable, and best of all, my blood pressure is lower as well. My doctor was even impressed at how much healthier I am now compared to before.